Pumpkin Spice Muffins: There’s nothing like waking up to a homemade fall flavored muffin! These are great to meal prep for the week and to pack up as a snack, lunch or dessert, top it off with some more pumpkin spice almond butter and you will get a little taste of heaven, YUMMM
- 1 cup 100% pure pumpkin puree
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup Almond milk
- ⅓ cup avocado oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- ¾ cup quick oats
- Pumpkin Spice Almond Butter, to drizzle
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a cupcake pan with paper liners. Set aside.
- Add the pumpkin puree, coconut sugar, avocado oil, almond milk, egg, and vanilla extract to a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer or a whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Stir the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and pumpkin spice into the wet ingredients until just combined. Set aside. Do not over-mix. Fold in the oats.
- Add about 1/3 cup of batter to each paper-lined cup, we recommend using an ice cream scoop
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until a tester comes out clean when inserted in the center. Let cool for 10 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack.